CANCELLATIONS, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Client agrees to make full payment Upon Receipt of Invoice after interpreting or translating services rendered.
- Please make check payable to South Florida Interpreting, LLC. wire transfer, direct deposit, cash or PayPal and be sure to write Invoice No. on the memo line of your check, wire transfer or credit card payment w/PayPal.
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (Via Email). Agreed fees shall be charged to the attorney or law firm for cancellations made in less than 24 hours for certain languages or cancellations after 5:00 PM for next day assignments. If Interpreting assignment is previously scheduled and scheduling person fails to respond to our confirmation request via email or telephone ahead of time, or if we do not hear back from the scheduling secretary or attorney, we will consider the assignment confirmed as previously communicated and requested.
- Established fees apply to services provided during regular business hours, 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday. Time and a half are applicable before or after regular working hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Interpreting & translating services are provided only to the Attorney / Law Firm who hires our services. Payment shall not be contingent upon a third party fulfilment of any financial obligation. Attorney / Law Firm is responsible for full payment of invoice, as we have no way of verifying the creditworthiness of attorney’s client.
- The Attorney / Law Firm agrees that South Florida Interpreting, LLC., shall be entitled to recover all reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred in the collection of any past-due balances (beyond 30-45 days).
Copyright 2007 South Florida Interpreting, LLC. All Rights Reserved